Instruction to conduct classes in person or virtual
1. Open the page of your program source.
- Exercises: Open
You will find a list of programs to choose from.
2. Open the meeting in the calendar
- Make sure that all you participants have been invited or are part of Members calendar.
- Start your meeting from the Calendar
- Start the meeting and talk to participants.
- Share your presentation through Google meet
- View instructions to share your screen
Be aware that once the program is over you need to stop it otherwise it will continue to play programs that may not be of same level.
Kanji Ishiwara: The Man Who Triggered the War
The Ultimate Civil War Series. ( 7 episodes of 40-50 min episodes) Watch Now
The Silk Road (15 episodes 25 min each) Watch Now
Past and Present ? Technology Then and Now. Watch Now
Focal Point Watch Now. Many episodes and seasons (5 min each)
The World’s Technology in 2050: Technology. Watch now
8 Inventions that will change the world. Watch Now
This is How Turbine Production, Technology In Modern Industry Change The World. Watch Now
INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS THAT ARE ON AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL. Watch Now
The Case for Pre-Historic High Technology. (1 Hour) Watch Now
The Stone Age Puzzle (1 H) Watch now
How Do They do it? Many Seasons and episodes, 20 min each. Watch Now
Farmland. 1H 17min
My Name is Salt (1H 32) Watch Now
United States of Tents. (1H 31min) Watch Now
Forgotten Ellis Island. ( 50 min) Watch Now
The Amish and the Reformation (55 min) Watch Now
Voyage of the Continents. (10 episodes of 50 min each) Watch Now