Oasis Special Respite Program
- About – The Oasis Program offers Day Supportive Program and Overnight Respite Stay. All programs are geared toward helping participants maintain a sense of purpose in participating in the household. We also work on assisting in maintaining verbal, social, and manual skills. View page in pdf.
- Overall Benefits – Daycare (DC) provides a break in daily care as a support strategy for family caregivers (FC) of people with dementia (PwD). Integrated programs are a promising approach that addresses the needs and demands of PwD and their FC in a multidimensional manner.(ref)
- We observed a significant improvement in depression and significant engagement between participants.
- Primary caregivers regained independence to work or attend to responsibilities previously neglected. The financial burden is also lessened as they do not have to pay for private care.
- List of Services
- Staff – Oasis Special Respite Program is a non-medical program, but our staff has training in care (CNA, LPN) and significant experience. In addition, they follow specialized courses for dementia as a requirement and benefit of their employment. (Ref: Staff Guidelines)
Special Respite Program
Oasis programs are in a home, not a facility. Participants will accept overnight stays if the need arises.
Get in Touch
We’ll gladly answer any questions.
Call us at 508-273-2224 or contact us via email
Respite Day or Overnight Program